i can't withdraw money from my Balance to my credit card

mahmoudow
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone , I'm facing an issue with my PayPal account , this month auto withdraw to my credit card didn't occur , it was working before for a long time , i decided to make a manual withdraw and it didn't work and the message is ( Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later. ) , i tried for 4 days and still see the same message , also i have this pop up message in my summary page ( April 15 is fast approaching, but there’s still time to download and submit your tax documents from our tax center. ) , i live in Egypt and my credit card also from Egypt , i don't have any tax documents for working online and the card was working fine before , i tried to fill all the information in my account settings page and still not able to withdraw the money , i tried to edit my card from account settings ( i was going to remove it and add it again ) , but when i click on edit it redirects me to a page with message ( That page can’t be found ) , i sent 2 messages one using email and the other using the new UI feed back message but i didn't get any response till this moment , i really don't know if it's an account problem or card problem , the account is clean and there is no suspicious activities on it, all the transactions are small amounts like 100$ , if you experienced such a problem can you please give me an advise , thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @mahmoudow,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.