how to deposit money from bank account to paypal?

rinoakbr
Contributor
Contributor

how to deposit money from bank account to paypal? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Intars

Hi rinoakbr,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Currently, PayPal accounts in Indonesia are unable to use the Top Up or add money feature. When we offer our service to a country, we need to ensure that we are compliant with both local and international laws before we can offer our full service. Due to the challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network, we cannot offer a firm date or timetable for expansion of specific services. We can promise you that we are working hard to expand our service within the nations where we are offered. We are actively working to update this information on all areas of the website.

-Intars

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Intars

Hi rinoakbr,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Currently, PayPal accounts in Indonesia are unable to use the Top Up or add money feature. When we offer our service to a country, we need to ensure that we are compliant with both local and international laws before we can offer our full service. Due to the challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network, we cannot offer a firm date or timetable for expansion of specific services. We can promise you that we are working hard to expand our service within the nations where we are offered. We are actively working to update this information on all areas of the website.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.