how do I link my paypal account bank?

chambae
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is the most redundant payment mechanic ever, like I've tried to link my bank account several times now, and yet I can't cause apparantely if you aren't danish, then you can't link it?

ridicoulus, absolutely ridicoulus.

I got 20 dollars waiting for me to get transferred and used, and paypal can't even put a simple mechanic where I can transfer that money into my bank card?

DO better Paypal, this is 2019, you should know better.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chambae 

You have a Swedish paypal account so what does Danish have to do with it?

Are you living in Sweden and do you have a Swedish bank account you are trying to link?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chambae
Contributor
Contributor

it says when trying to link a bank account, you can only link a bank account that uses danish kroner, which is stupid.

also i have a swedish bank card and a swedish bank account, and im trying to link the swedish bank account, so i can transfer my money over to my swedish bank account, my friend from America gave me some money that i wanted to transfer over to my bank account, but I can't...cause apparantely there's a whole survey you need to fill in.

Login to Me Too

chambae
Contributor
Contributor

still no help from this website, lol, its astounding how dreadful this is.

Login to Me Too

chambae
Contributor
Contributor

Also I keep getting this **bleep** error when I do want to link my swedish bank account with my paypal account

2021, and paypal is still crap.

da8db1038cb03d024efaf5125be5da6f.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.