holding my money days after buyer received goods, then ignores me when try find out why its on hold

ffaxdavid3
Contributor
Contributor

two days ago i complained via pp chat about a payment on hold in my account for item i sold on ebay,and was assured yesterday it was resolved and it be taken off hold that same day. today i again went to chat to ask why its still on hold even tho buyer has item i sold him  and has had it for 48hrs,yet my payment still on hold-but was ignored and got no reply. At end of day i again asked paypal chat why the payment into my account still on hold and with held to me, (even though paypal happily charged me £29 for receiving said payment i cant access when it arrived), and again ignored in online chat option...is there no way to get paypal to make a legitimate payment to my account accessible to me?? pp telephone number? pp email address? or do i just have to take it to the small claims court to get a response from them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ffaxdavid3 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number viewable online shows as delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.