hold for the second time

Jay89Trish
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, During my first time transaction i was told wait for 21 days for the money to be transferred to account because i am a new user and happens while using it for the first time, but what about now again the same procedure for second time?, the amount was transferred to me on 20-06-2020 and i followed the same steps as my previous transaction on 21-06-2020 and it notified in my activity (You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.), but its been 10 days and the money is still on hold. Will all the transactions be put on hold, Do i have wait for each and every transaction done, until its gets released from hold, its doubting & holding every transaction for no reason.  If so, then this is the most delayed service available for the its users.

Steps followed:

Here’s how to add shipment tracking information to the transaction:
 1. Go to Activity.
 2. Find the transaction you'd like to update, and click Get your money from the dropdown list in the "Actions" column.
 3. If you sold products and have a tracking number, select Product and add the tracking information.
 4. If you sold an intangible item or service, select Order processed and confirm the order status.
 5. Click Submit.
 6. Your buyer will be prompted to let us know if they've received their order. Once your buyer confirms satisfactory, your funds will be released instantly.

Updated in my activity page of transaction: You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

Its been 10 days, Still waiting for the money to be released.

Transaction ID

0XC18601EL353884J

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jay89Trish 

The new seller hold is not for one transaction, its until paypal thinks you have built up a reasonable and trustworthy seller reputation.

Info in link....

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jay89Trish 

The new seller hold is not for one transaction, its until paypal thinks you have built up a reasonable and trustworthy seller reputation.

Info in link....

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jay89Trish
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the support and advice. The issue has been solved.

Login to Me Too

Chinosy02
Contributor
Contributor
Did you really wait for 21 days yo get the money? I have to he same problem.
Login to Me Too

Jay89Trish
Contributor
Contributor

The issue has been solved.

Login to Me Too

Perisa
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as you.
How did you manage to solve it?
Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.