hi : big question !!

lxm197212
Contributor
Contributor

I received a message today: "You recently updated your shipping information. You will receive payment within 1 day after delivery." I am a seller and this is the first time I got this for many years. after I checked the information they provided, they meant that we had to wait for confirmation of delivery before releasing the funds. And I am also shopping on Ebay, I lost a lot of money, because although the seller gave me tracking number, but the package was lost during transportation (most cases are lost in the US customs system). If you file an undelivered claim, they always do the favour to the seller because they provided tracking! Now it ’s my question: So if the package is lost during this transaction, how will the holdings work? Who will bear the responsibility? Seller or buyer? I don't know, so confuse ! Do they do the same after seller providing the tracking , they will perform the same operation on the seller as usual-or ???????. It is possible that the seller will lose money even if they provides the tracking number. They are so contradictory!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.