#help #onhold #balance

LucyBlom
New Community Member
Please help! First of all my debit card balance is not the same as my PayPal balance, second it’s telling me that I can’t use my debit card to find my PayPal??? And I have had a payment on hold for more than 21 days, please reply 😞
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @Diehl,
Welcome to PayPal Community.
Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal by both buyers and sellers. By placing your payment on hold, we’re trying to make sure that there’s enough money in your PayPal account to resolve any issues that may arise with your accounts such as chargebacks or disputes. When subject to a hold, the money is temporarily not available to use. 
Please click here to know more about, how to release the funds on hold sooner.
The fastest way to release funds is through the buyer's confirmation. that is, please ask the buyer to confirm the receipt of the item. Once they "confirm the receipt of the item" the funds will be auto released. 

I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

If this post or any other information was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.