help adding a bank account

alisa123
Contributor
Contributor

i need help adding a bank account on my paypal account because when i tried adding a debit visa electron card it failed,i dont know why. help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alisa123 

Are you trying to add a CARD in the section for BANK ACCOUNTS?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alisa123
Contributor
Contributor
No.. first i wanted to just add a debit card because its easier,i clicked on link a card but they didnt accept it and then after several times of trying it wrote that it cant be done now. After that i tried linking a bank account but it wrote i can only add a US bank account.. what should i do??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alisa123 wrote:
No.. first i wanted to just add a debit card because its easier,i clicked on link a card but they didnt accept it and then after several times of trying it wrote that it cant be done now. After that i tried linking a bank account but it wrote i can only add a US bank account.. what should i do??

Contact customer service to reset the card. It will be blocked after attempting to add it a certain number of times and failing. Your country can only do card withdraw, or US bank account withdraw.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.