has anyone gotten an email like this before?

Daek
Contributor
Contributor
I got this a few days ago and have no idea what to make of it. I’ve emailed PayPal and have had no help. I’m thinking it would be a spam email because of the date but I have no idea, it looks legit. Any help is welcome. Copy and pasted: (Just a quick note to let you know that on 7/3/2019 we'll release the below stuck funds from your reserves to your available balance: ##.##GBP This notice is merely informational and there's no action required on your part. Your trust and confidence is very important to us.)
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Uberchicpolish
Contributor
Contributor
I got this same email but don’t see anything in my account about the funds the email is referring too. I don’t get what it is about. Is it a fake email? There is no where to click in the email which makes me wonder the purpose of it being fake. So strange and no funds were added to my account so it must be a mistake I suppose.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Daek and @Uberchicpolish

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community about this. I can understand wanting to figure out if an email you received is real or not. You can find more information on how to spot a fake email here

Hope that helps! 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.