getting problem in withdrawal the money in bank account

prince_gupta
Contributor
Contributor

hi there

recently I got some problem in withdrawling funds in my bank account. it was working perfectly before but dont know what happened now. its saying I have to confirm my bank account first, but before that it was working smoothly. Also when I am trying to withdraw funds in my other bank account its not happening. can you please advice whats the actual problem is?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prince_gupta 

Manual withdrawal of funds is no longer available in India as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-long-do-withdrawals-from-paypal-take-faq3305?app=sea...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

prince_gupta
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying. I know there is no option of manual withdrawal of funds in india. But when I click on PayPal balance in paypal app it asks me in which account you want to withdraw the money. So maybe that's the problem in the app I think. Another thing is that my bank account which I was using for automatic withdrawal is showing with exclamation mark asking for confirming the account by sending small deposits. Why it's asking for confirmation of the account which was already confirmed before?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.