gcash cash in thru paypal

razzelleresma
Contributor
Contributor

i recieve a text 1/2 Sorry, you are not allowed to do this transaction. Please call 2607 for assistance. about my paypal until now its not reflecting the cash in i made to my gcash its been 24 hours ago since i cash in my account is verified and theres no problem.. what happen to paypal. how this be happen my account is verified .

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

MrG_1104
Contributor
Contributor

I also try to check my preapproved payments and its says "To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN." 

What shall I do?

Login to Me Too

dwinvel_sheen
New Community Member

I've been doing this for a long time, transferring my money from Paypal to my Gcash account. It's just now that it took more than a day to resolve their problem, kasi kahapon pato eh..up until now, error parin.. tried relinking it and still, nothing happens. I just hope ma resolve nila ito as quick as possible.

Login to Me Too

maninang_17
New Community Member

i always cashing in my paypal thru gcash for so many times as of now i did try agian ... i cashed in my paypal then i got email from paypal saying it went thru ..as i check back my gcash money was not in gcash and there is no text message from gcash for confirmation that it did went thru.... my paypal fund was deducted but money didnt went thryu in my gcash

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.