gcash cash in thru paypal

razzelleresma
Contributor
Contributor

i recieve a text 1/2 Sorry, you are not allowed to do this transaction. Please call 2607 for assistance. about my paypal until now its not reflecting the cash in i made to my gcash its been 24 hours ago since i cash in my account is verified and theres no problem.. what happen to paypal. how this be happen my account is verified .

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks strangefuzz, you're the best! Got my acct verified through the CSR's link you provided and now I was able to cash in. Now I'm just waiting for the failed transactions to be returned to my paypal. 

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor
I read somewhere that gcash will refund in a day or two. If after 3 days there's still no refund, just try to message gcashcare or post on gcash official on fb
Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

@jayceegee wrote:

Thanks strangefuzz, you're the best! Got my acct verified through the CSR's link you provided and now I was able to cash in. Now I'm just waiting for the failed transactions to be returned to my paypal. 

Awesome!!! How was the verification process with the CSR's link? Did you unlinked your PayPal account first in GCash before cashing-in or just cashed-in immediately after the verification?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

After talking to the CSR, wait for the SMS from Gcash to show that the verification is successful. After that, just to make sure, I deleted the Gcash App and then re-downloaded it. After that, I was able to cash-in!

Hope this works for you, too!

Login to Me Too

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

After talking to the CSR, wait for the SMS from Gcash to show that the verification is successful. After that, just to make sure, I deleted the Gcash App and then re-downloaded it. After that, I was able to cash-in!

Hope this works for you, too!

Login to Me Too

Cluster3-9b
Contributor
Contributor

@strangefuzz wrote:
 alright, so i just got an email from paypal

"G-Xchange, inc. just sent you a refund"

after i posted this thread on gcash facebook... geez, i'm hesitant to do another cash in again.. 😕

Experienced it right now, how can I transfer my fund back to paypal? This is so frustrating. 

would like to cancel my latest transaction.I didn't want to withdraw my funds using Gcash and I wasn't aware that my Gcash account is linked to my paypal.  Anyone?

Login to Me Too

vanillaicecream
Contributor
Contributor
I have same issue right now. My 150pesos doesn't still converted into my Gcash account. Lol. I tried to call customer assistant but it takes long time to answer. What the! 😕
Login to Me Too

gezelle0001
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced that today. I called gcash customer service and the agent said that I should call paypal first. The agent can't see anything in their system as well so the only thing they can do is to file a report which will take 3-5 working days. Talking about the long wait. Very frustrating. Good thing I tried to transfer a small amount first just to try if it will work, imagine if I transferred all my money to gcash? They will all disappear which will be very depressing. 

Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just file a dispute to Paypal. GCash will refund your money back to your PayPal account in about 2-3 business days (from my experience). I think this happened to us because even if we are already verified (according to the app), sadly, it looks like it is still a partial verification. We still need to undergo face-to-face verification via FB messenger to fully use GCash's services.

Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

Btw, I registered to GCash last April 27. Filled out the online form and after a few hours my account went from not verified to verified. I linked my PayPal account and then Cashed in. I didn't receive the money. I filed for a dispute same day.

By April 29 I went to a globe store and have my account verified again. Received the same text message I got when I first registered (1/2 Thank your for going through the KYC process Ref No. ___________ etc.). I tried again cashing in and it still didn't went through to my GCash account.

April 30, I received this message from GCash:

Hi there! Your GCash account has been partially verified. You can now send money for free for 2 months and get P50 back when you send at least P50 to any friend for the first time in Messenger! Message us at m.me/gcashofficial to start. Need full access to GCash services? Complete a short FB video call with our verification officer Vless through m.me/vless.gcash.9

I used the link and did the video call verification (I think you can also use the link above as it will first ask for your mobile number). After a few minutes, I did what jayceegee mentioned, I removed the app and re-installed it and finally, I was able to cash in my money from my PayPal account. 🙂

Hope this works for you guys as well! Kapit lang! Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.