gcash cash in thru paypal

razzelleresma
Contributor
Contributor

i recieve a text 1/2 Sorry, you are not allowed to do this transaction. Please call 2607 for assistance. about my paypal until now its not reflecting the cash in i made to my gcash its been 24 hours ago since i cash in my account is verified and theres no problem.. what happen to paypal. how this be happen my account is verified .

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

erey
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Do you guys have an update regarding this? I already called GCash support and they told me that my 'money rolled back' and the transaction did not push through on their end. They made a report and will get back to me (or I'll follow up) after 3 banking days.

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor

did you call on their hotline 2882 or 211?

Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get through to 2882 so I called 730-1000 (using landline) and asked them to connect me to GCash. I waited for around 40 mins to be able to talk to a customer service representative.  We did try to transact again 10.00 to make sure that the first one isn't just an error on my phone/app and because I asked if this will happen again in the future. Unfortunately, it was still deducted from my Paypal but nothing came through to GCash. 😞

Login to Me Too

CrisLopez
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me yesterday. Still deducted. Im a first time user and this puts a bad impression on me using PayPal to Gcash.
Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I just registered yesterday and was verified also in the afternoon (via fb messenger GCash verification forms but did not do a video call). 😞 I did try to cash-in today using 7-Eleven barcode and it was credited to my Gcash account so I think it's just with PayPal. 😞

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor
 alright, so i just got an email from paypal

"G-Xchange, inc. just sent you a refund"

after i posted this thread on gcash facebook... geez, i'm hesitant to do another cash in again.. 😕

Login to Me Too

FrancesClaire
Contributor
Contributor

I've contacted gcash thru gcash care in FB. They weren't responsive to my concern and was responding with "generic" tech support. But my cash-in thru gcash is working now. I tried twice and both went thru .

I'm not sure if it is because I messaged gcash care or because I went thru the video call  verification in facebook gcash.

I suggest to message their gcash care in fb and also do a video verification call (if you are newly registered)

Login to Me Too

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad your account is already working fine! I've messaged them thru Gcash care too but where did you do the video verification? I'm still hesitant to try the cash-in again since I still have 1 failed transaction that hasn't been returned yet to my paypal.

Login to Me Too

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, still not working for me. I tried cashing-in again and it's still not working. Maybe I'll try going to globe to ask about the problem since they're not answering in FB messenger.

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor

this dude verified me https://www.facebook.com/ryan.gcash.5 

i received a text message saying i would be verified through him 2 days ago, just message him

i did cash in again last night through paypal and it's working fine.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.