gcash cash in thru paypal

razzelleresma
Contributor
Contributor

i recieve a text 1/2 Sorry, you are not allowed to do this transaction. Please call 2607 for assistance. about my paypal until now its not reflecting the cash in i made to my gcash its been 24 hours ago since i cash in my account is verified and theres no problem.. what happen to paypal. how this be happen my account is verified .

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

unicaji
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue today. 😡 Nakakawala ng pasensya..
Login to Me Too

FrancesClaire
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue  and receiving the exact same message. Tried sending another transaction and still getting the same message.

Login to Me Too

Brayn
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I was the only one! This is totally frustrating and GCash customer service isn't replying to me at all. I lost my money and I don't even know if I'm going to get it back. I filed a dispute though

Login to Me Too

erey
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Were you able to get your money back?

Login to Me Too

jayceegee
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem, and I even made another transaction again just to try if the cash-in problem was resolved. As of now, my first transaction amount has been returned to my paypal acct... still waiting for the second one. My advice is to file a dispute to paypal to get their attention quickly.

Now my problem is should I still try cashing-in again or not.

Login to Me Too

edvince143

how many days did your money was refunded back to your paypal account? Did you escalate into claim after filing a dispute?

Login to Me Too

edvince143

Did you get your money back to your paypal account?

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this one? also have the same problem

Login to Me Too

strangefuzz
Contributor
Contributor

alright, so i just got an email from paypal

"G-Xchange, inc. just sent you a refund"

after i posted this thread on gcash facebook... geez, i'm hesitant to do another cash in again.. 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.