fund money to paypal account

chelsea4ever
New Community Member

which places in englewood, Denver, Colorado can one deposite cash to a paypal email account or buy paypal cash cards 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @chelsea4ever,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

The PayPal Cash Card is a debit card you can use with a PayPal Cash Plus account

With the PayPal Cash Card you can do the following:

• Access money with your U.S. account instantly.
  • Use your funds in PayPal to make purchases in stores or online anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. 
  • Withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account or check your PayPal Cash Plus balance at MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide for free – no fees charged.
  • Withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account at ATMs worldwide. A $2.50 fee will apply at ATMs that are not clearly marked MoneyPass ATMs.
  • Receive protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
  • Use your PayPal cash card to add cash to your account in tens of thousands of stores nationwide where cash reloading is supported.

The PayPal Cash Card isn’t a credit card so no credit check is required. No annual or monthly fees, or minimum balance requirement.

To add money to your account using the PayPal Cash Cardapply for the card. Once you have received the card, you can then add funds to your PayPal Cash Plus account using your PayPal Cash Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide.

If you’re unable to add money, it could be because:

• You need to first set up a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account.  
  • There is a limitation placed on your account. 
  • If you receive an error message, this feature may not be available for you at this time. You can either use the Add cash option (available from the PayPal app), or send your money directly to the recipient using a bank account or a debit/credit card.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.