dispute & payment on hold

beverly05
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

my client sent my 1st pay for . $1,515 Aud, when you convert that to peso that 52,848.00 However there is a transaction fee of $66, so that leaves me 1,449 AUD. ( pls see image ) when you convert that to peso that's roughly 50k+ pa.. but when I check my PayPal account I only have. 48,626 in the balance waiting more like 4k I lost .. plus the money that was sent by my client is still on hold but my friend tried to transfer funds and its available.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @beverly05,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you have just started selling using this account, we may place the payments you receive in your pending balance. This is practised in the effort to provide a safer and protected online payment environment for both the buyer and seller. These payments are always placed in the pending balance unless further information is provided to be eligible for early release. Also, fees may be applied in case you convert your currency balance of if you receive money in another currency from a foreign Country. Here is more information on our fees.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.