direct deposit to cash card

lasutileza
Contributor
Contributor
im missing my first direct deposit to my cash cash card, does this payment go to my account or to the “ wells fargo custodial account “ im very confused cause my payment should have came by now
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lasutileza 

PayPal Cash account balance, the custodial Wells Fargo account and your PayPal Cash card is all one thing.

If you see the direct deposited money in your PayPal Cash Account balance then the funds will be available on your card because the card draws from your PayPal Cash balance. Meanwhile funds reflected in your PayPal account balance is held in your custodial account with Wells Fargo.

Hope that helps clarify.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lasutileza 

PayPal Cash account balance, the custodial Wells Fargo account and your PayPal Cash card is all one thing.

If you see the direct deposited money in your PayPal Cash Account balance then the funds will be available on your card because the card draws from your PayPal Cash balance. Meanwhile funds reflected in your PayPal account balance is held in your custodial account with Wells Fargo.

Hope that helps clarify.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.