did not receive widhraw funds from paypal for more than 60 days

SUGIMIN
Contributor
Contributor
I have made a withdrawal from paypal to my local bank account for three transactions on March 02, 2021. but until now on May 05, 2021 I still haven't received it. after 14 days I made a withdrawal of funds I contacted the cs paypal Indonesia to ask for my funds and I was told to wait 30 days for my funds to return to my account. My paypal account. All the documents have been given, but I was still told to wait another 30 days by CS Paypal Indonesia, which I contacted, Ms. Miranda. does paypal violate its own policies? because the rules that apply in paypal if you do not receive funds to bank acc when making a withdrawal from paypal the maximum will return the funds to paypal rwkwning which is 30 days at the longest. while I've been waiting for more than 60 days for this and I still haven't received my funds in my paypal account ... is this really in the process and still waiting or is this just a paypal widhraw drama? why paypal service like this? which should be changed from 30 days to 60 days by cs paypal. whether the owner of paypal is cs paypal indonesia? . response to asap
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.