credit card

kirisute
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i have a problem with my credit card i got linked my credit card on my old account and its deleted and i cannot link this card to my new one account what should i do can anyone help me please it just sais its linked on other account but that account is deleted... So what should i do ? Can be my old account restored or can anyone delete that card from deleted account, that i should add it to my new account. Thanks for help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @kirisute,

Thank you for your post and I"m sorry that you were experiencing difficulties. If you are still having this issue, you will need to contact our customer service directly to either make sure the card is fully deactivated from any other account or to assist you in restoring the old account. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.