confused about money transfer

Orcas78
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just transferred money to my bank account.  After I do so it says it's estimated to arrive within 3 to 5 business days.  however there's a 'NEXT' tab at the bottom. When I click on it a red window appears on top saying: "check your information and try again".    will I receive my money? 

please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Orcas78,

Welcome to our Community Forums! It sounds like that bank transfer attempt isn't completing. First, I normally recommend first clearing your cache and cookies or trying another browser / trusted device to make sure it's not a device error first. If the issue continues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.