confirming my linked card

Thanewyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have linked my card and I am trying to confirm it. The link has disappeared and I don't know how to get back to it.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Thanewyn

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

We are always happy to help with any questions you have. I know that you want to confirm the card.  By adding and confirming your card you help us to confirm your identity and verify that you own the card which you have registered to your PayPal account. Here's the link to know more information. 

I hope this information is helpful.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Thanewyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have followed the steps but; go to money, click on card I want to confirm but then there is no option for me to confirm the card?

Login to Me Too

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Thanewyn 

I understand your want to confirm your card details and the link to confirm your card is been disappeared. You can remove your card from the account and re add it again. Once you re add the card you can follow the given prompts to confirm your card. If you still face any issues while adding the card, you can contact us via secured message center by logging in to your PayPal account. 

I hope this helps! 

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.