confirm

wtf7
Contributor
Contributor
my bank confirmed that paypal was linked on 2/14. when i went to my account today my bank was no longer in there and now they have every stupid excuse there is that they cant find cant link right now etc. how do i link my bank instantly. paypal is holding a lot of my money for no valid reason.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wtf7 

If you have online banking, select from the list of banks you see, not all banks can be confirmed instantly, and follow the on-screen directions.

"Look for the "Confirm Instantly" button on the confirm bank page. You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly."

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

wtf7
Contributor
Contributor

Well that was a great answer only I don't have that option in my account.  I spoke with them again today.  They removed my bank account that was waiting to be confirmed again.  They are again denying that they deposited in my bank account and took out two days letter and marked as spent. They are also today denying dollar amounts that I confirmed with a supervisor 5 days ago.  Telling

me they have no record of them.. when I have proof from ebay and my bank that the money was received.  Is it not illegal to go into my personal account and remove money? I am tired of being lied to and they still will not release my money.  Can ebay help with this?
I am filing a complaint with the FTC.  Are there any others I can file with regarding what I believe is illegal activity?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Hex_101
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest getting a pro-bono lawyer, recording all conversations and having screenshots and pictures at the ready. It's more then obvious they know they've done wrong, and are trying everything under the sun, not to pay you back. Also if you can start making videos on YouTube to spread what your going through.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.