confirm receipt button

carrie_230
Contributor
Contributor

hello I paid for a online server ect I have been given them as agreement the seller marks as done over 4 days ago I msged paypal and they said do nomal steps to get payment ect and click on confirm receipt button but it is not there I keep msg them about it and they just fob me of it be to night 8pm bear mine I UK and there PT time so maybe 6am what ever for us so I check each morning and evey few hrs then I sill un able to confirm receipt and the seller is on my case and unable to phone paypal now as must be txt (chat window ) that takes hrs

any one have a idear on confirm receipt missing side of things as been 4 days and they toaled me 2 days at max (yes 4 days ago this was

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carrie_230 

Lots saying its been missing for about 2 weeks now.

However when the funds are released is between the seller and paypal and nothing to do with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carrie_230 

Lots saying its been missing for about 2 weeks now.

However when the funds are released is between the seller and paypal and nothing to do with you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

carrie_230
Contributor
Contributor

I do agree but I wanted to confirm and get it out the way just PayPal for get time zones and kida bugs me

did they mean 8pm there time or mine time

Login to Me Too

Cherron
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Carrie, I'm having same problem on the other end. Trying to get my buyer to confirm. But I see someone says it's been missing. I have messaged and messaged and sent screenshot after screenshot. I'm so frustrated at this point.
Login to Me Too

Anwaromi
New Community Member

Hi.

I've been facing the same issue in the last couple of days.

Tried hitting up PP on twitter and that got nowhere so Im trying to figure things out here.
Could it be that the ''confirm receipt'' option might appear after a time window, say like in 72 hours or something to that effect?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.