completed payment not seen in bank account

jasonbettymax
New Community Member

I don't understand why I'm not seeing a credit in my bank account linked to my Pay Pal account after somebody has paid me.  It shows the transaction as complete but when i check my account it's not there.  Ideas?  

And what is the Pay Pal Available money?  There's an amount of money showing up there.  Where did that come from?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When someone pays you, the money is first deposited into your PayPal Account Balance.  Once the money is in your Account Balance, you can do what you want with it.   If you decided to withdraw or transfer the funds to your Bank Account, after you authorize the withdraw transaction, the status may show completed - that does not necessarily mean the money is now in your bank account, in many cases, it just means that PayPal has done what they need to do on their end - they initiated the action to pass the funds to ACH or Automated Clearing House system which in turn will pass the funds to your bank.  Transfer times can vary from 1 day to 5 on average as it's dependent on your banks posting schedule - each bank is different.

Login to Me Too

Amanthakurhcl
Contributor
Contributor
I am also facing this problem In paypal says bank transfer completed but it's doesn't show in my bank account and its already been 15 days Why
Login to Me Too

BanjoGirl
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same problem. A payment to me shows "completed" under Recent Activity, but is not showing up in my bank account. Where did it go? When I type in the transaction number, Paypal says they don't recognize it, but it's on the receipt!! It says it went to my email.... I don't get paid through my email... or if that links to my PP account, should go into my bank account. It's been 9 days (including weekends).

Login to Me Too

R2share
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same issue
Login to Me Too

R2share
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me it's been 6 days still my money that I transfer to my Bank account still not yet arriving it's been 7 days
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.