changing bank account to transfer money

chelthestrange
Contributor
Contributor

Hello -  

I currently have both my checking and saving accounts attached to my paypal account, but when I go to transfer funds from my bank, my only choice is my savings account. I would like to transfer funds from my checking account but I do not see the option to switch accounts. How can I do this?

Thank you,

Chel

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @chelthestrange

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry you're not seeing the option to withdraw to your other bank. If the second bank is not coming up as an available option, it is possible that it may not be eligible for transfers. You will want to make sure the bank is confirmed. You can find the steps here.

If the bank is confirmed, we'd want to take a closer look into why this could be happening. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.