card

eddy11
Contributor
Contributor

the card I put on does not register, but works on all the other customers- please explain

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eddy11 

As you haven't said what type of card you are adding then sorry no idea.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eddy11
Contributor
Contributor

visa debit card ending in <removed>. ES

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eddy11 

Best edit your post and remove the last 4 digits, this is a worldwide public forum and its best to not put ANY personal info on it.

I only wanted type of card.

You said it works elsewhere so do you mean when you pay direct and it only doesn't work when you try and use it with paypal?

You don't like supplying much information so we can help you so if you reply again it would be helpful if you could supply that as its a bit of a time waste having to keep asking you questions.

Have you confirmed the card with the 4 digit code / does the billing address of the card match the address on your paypal account / have you used that card on paypal before / is it a UK card?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

eddy11
Contributor
Contributor

The card has been used on many sites, only gets refused by Paypal.Can you get Paypal to start to render the card as normal.

Login to Me Too

eddy11
Contributor
Contributor

The card has all parts working as normal. All the other users accepts that- same address same name etc.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eddy11 

ok if you aren't going to answer all the questions that i asked you then can't help.

Suggest you contact customer services instead.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.