doresuza
New Community Member

can not receive a 2 small deposit to confirm bank account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @doresuza

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some trouble confirming your bank account. The two small deposits should appear in your bank account activity within seven business days. If it has been more than seven business days, please contact your banking institution to check your deposits from PayPal, and ensure your bank accepts electronic transfers.

If your bank confirms there are no deposits from PayPal, it’s possible that you entered the wrong account numbers by accident. In this case, you can try removing your bank account and adding it again to continue your bank confirmation process. If you continue to face challenges with the bank confirmation process, please contact PayPal further. You can click on Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for more customer service options.

I hope this information is helpful!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.