business account clarification

vijaybobby
New Community Member

Attempted opening a Business Account and for linking of bank account, gave details of my Current Account which is in my company's name which is a Proprietary concern.  However, I have received a notification stating that they are unable to regularize this account and link the same, and they have asked me to give details of a bank account with my legal name.  As such, do I have to redo the entire process and give only details of my personal SB account? Then, does this mean funds will come into only my personal SB account and my Currrent Account will in no way be relevant to PayPal?  In the meantime, I also received two small amounts into my Current Account but when i log in to confirm the amounts I am unable to do so as the notification asking me to give details of the bank account with my legal name pops up.  Please help. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @vijaybobby,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. If this is a business PayPal account, we should be able to accept the business bank account once the details match exactly how your details are registered with PayPal. If you are still having problems getting set up, the quickest way to have this resolved is to call us directly using the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.