balance

mindysonn
New Community Member

hi! a couple days ago i had some balance to transfer from an item i sold but it’s now gone, i’ve sold two things since then, where did it go? i can’t find the balance anywhere

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mindysonn 

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payments should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will sometimes take from those funds rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Have you set up a paypal cash or cash plus account? If not then the funds may have been auto withdrawn to your linked bank account? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @mindysonn,

Along with what @kernowlass suggested, do you currently have any disputes opened against you? If so, the funds from those payments would be put on hold and would not be available to you.

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.