cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Suggestion: allow us to customize the names of credit cards under payment options.

Oh my goodness.. i was going mad.. i thought that this feature was so basic that i just couldnt find it.
This is ridiculous. Oldest post ive found relating to this request goes back to 2010.. it's now nearly 2019. What's the deal paypal? Are you even listening to your customers?
As a systems programmer, this is really not a hard thing to add! Get your **bleep** together paypal.

Contributor

Re: Suggestion: allow us to customize the names of credit cards under payment options.

About time you listened to the customer!
Tags (1)
Contributor

Falsely marked solved, but not solved

This is not solved.  People have been asking for a solution for 10 years, and still no solution.  And then someone has the dishonesty to mark this "Solved".  Unbelievable.

New Community Member

Change name of payment method

I am wanting to change the name on credit cards in my wallet and can not figure it out.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks

Contributor

Re: assign a nickname for bank accounts and credit cards?

I have been asking for nicknaming for years.  PAYPAY is DEAF to this request though many of us have asked and it must be a simple coding fix.  Many of my other institutions allow nicknaming so it can be easily done.  SHAME ON YOU paypal..... this is a vital feature needed....WAKE UP!!!!!

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Name for card

Hi, I would like to name individual cards to know them and not to look for numbers. Possible?

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Name for card

@Mirek2 

Not possible.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Contributor

Still not solved, so calling it "SOLVED" is still a lie.  And it's a big ALL-CAPS lie.  So it's a lie with emphasis.

But why lie?

Why not just say: "Not Solved"?

Just tell the truth.

Because it isn't solved.

Contributor

Not possible in UX? Everybody on here knows. Not possible technically to implement? Please explain why ... Every online bank can do this and then a ton of other services, such as airlines, hotels ... Even my pizza place allows me to give my card on file a nickname ...
New Community Member

You should definetely priorize this feature request. The lacking nicknames **bleep** up my accounting many times.

Even a callcenter agent in Germany told me that many customers have problems, which could be easily solved by allowing them to add nicknames to their cards and bank accounts...