adding new bank account details, USA

tracylow
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE HELP ME.

Im trying to load my USA first tennessee bank account details and t just keeps saying.

Sorry we unable to process your request please try again later

Tracy

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tracylow

From paypals help pages...............

How can I transfer funds from my PayPal account to my bank account in South Africa?

Transferring funds from your PayPal account directly to your eligible First National Bank of South Africa (ETF) bank account is easy and secure.

To transfer funds, you must first link your PayPal account to your bank account.

To link your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Link PayPal Profile.
Follow the instructions to link your accounts. You will need to sign in to your PayPal account to confirm that you are the account holder.

After linking your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps to transfer funds to your ETF bank account from your PayPal account:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Withdraw from PayPal.
Enter the transfer amount in USD dollars. (Please check that your PayPal balance is sufficient to make the transfer.)
Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the Transaction Terms and Conditions.
You will be directed to PayPal to sign in and verify the amount you are transferring to your ETF account.
Then you will be redirected to the FNB site. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account within 3 to 6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tracylow
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but not what im trying to do.

i have funds in usa in first tennessee bank i want to link that account to pay pal and it wont let me,I want to load that bank account so that i can transfer the funds back to south africa, not the other way around as you described.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tracylow,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to add your US bank account to your PayPal account. For troubleshooting, please contact PayPal customer service. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

It sounds from your second post like you might be trying to transfer funds from one bank account that you own to another account that you own at a different financial institution, using PayPal in between. I would recommend against doing that, as PayPal is designed to allow payment to others, not as an intermediary between your own accounts.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.