1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sajjad619 wrote:
how to add hsbc hk to paypal

Go to the Wallet page and click "link a bank or card". Click link a bank and fill in the information. PayPal will make a couple of deposits that you will have to enter into the bank when you check your online banking account activity.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sajjad619 wrote:
how to add hsbc hk to paypal

Go to the Wallet page and click "link a bank or card". Click link a bank and fill in the information. PayPal will make a couple of deposits that you will have to enter into the bank when you check your online banking account activity.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

McMire
New Community Member

Hi, when I try to add bank account it won't let me, won't find the right branch code or BIC.

When I type HSBC it only offers Switzerland or US - but we are in Hong Kong! What to do now?

Someone please help, cannot link my account!

thank you

Login to Me Too

rachelneedshelp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having the same problem, did you manage to solve it??

Login to Me Too

McMire
New Community Member

Hi, when I try to add bank account it won't let me, won't find the right branch code or BIC.

When I type HSBC it only offers Switzerland or US - but we are in Hong Kong! What to do now?

Someone please help, cannot link my account!

thank you

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 14.58.06.png

Login to Me Too

KY1106
New Community Member

The full name for HSBC on paypal is The hongkong and shanghai banking corporation limited, hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.