adding funds to my paypal account

eezee_aeezeeee-
Contributor
Contributor

How can I ADD enough funds from my local peso (php) debit account to my paypal account to cover a possible refund?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @eezee_aeezeeee-

Good day , I hope all is well. Thank you for using community forum to be heard

To add money to your PayPal account from your bank account, you first need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal cash plus account (no fees with this option).

To add money from your computer:
  1. Click Wallet
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Add money to your balance.
  4. Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
To add money from your PayPal app, tap PayPal Balance and then Add Money.

It usually takes 3-5 business days for the transfer to go through. You can do it at any time and at no cost. We'll email you each time a transfer is complete.   

Stay Blessed!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @eezee_aeezeeee-,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry for any confusion. The information given by @Ysa_ is not the right information for your country. The capabilities of accounts can vary country by country. Accounts in the Philippines do not have the ability to add money. If a refund is needed, you will select the appropriate payment method from your wallet at the time of the refund.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.