account blocked

D1232
Contributor
Contributor

hi there,

can anyone help?? my account was blocked and was told i would have to wait 180 days for paypal to release monies in my account. 180 days have well passed. any messages i send only automated ones come back.  this happen to anyone. i seem to be going around in circles

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Paul24500
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely terrible customer service, emailed, messaged, phoned, Been waiting over a month and still can’t get my money... This is having a massive impact on my business, telling my employees they are going to have to wait to get paid... Not good This has been going on for a month now!
Login to Me Too

D1232
Contributor
Contributor

did anyone try through social media?? to make contact or get a reply from a human not a computer.??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D1232 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.