a HOLD on a no sale, no exchange, no item return!

jdoughjr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and hope you are doing great!

Hello there is a HOLD on a no sale, no exchange, no item return!

Got a refund on a HOSTING over-payment from iFastnet Hosing provider for an Over Payment and been on PP phone support 2.5 hours for 3 calls and 2 went thru and on dropped as PP support answered. Been on PP Chat for 3 times with waste of time getting "copied and pasted" info I already read and TRIED.. and still UN-Hold on my funds of the NO Item, NO Sales, refund!

SO who in management can I contact to get this FIXED! asap?

Thank you for you most valuable time, as I know how valuable time is for a 72 year OLD! LOL!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @jdoughjr,

Thank you for your post. I apologize for the trouble the hold has caused. PayPal may place a hold on funds for a variety of reasons, but you may have options to help release the funds sooner than the standard 21 day hold time. Here's a great Help Center article on Why my Payment is on Hold. You can also visit this Help Center article for details on How to Release my Payment on Hold. I hope this helps clear up any concerns.

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

jdoughjr
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much Celeste for the tips, but those were the same as the PP chat, gave me 20 days ago, that I did "attempt" to follow..... lol!

But when it really was maybe my web hoster who sent me a Over Payment Refund, via the NON-PP step by step.... Protocol, that I try to adjust a total mishap that may or could happen to others, say 100 or 1000 or more per year, who don't want to Jump thru them hoops, de hoops for 1. someone else mistake and 2. or just a plain POOR protocol to remove a "HOLD!" 

You may agree, if it BROKE.. fix it, to streamline the MOVEMENT of more funds for more PP clients which make PP MO money!

I changed the Security protocol at Paypal, 3.8 years ago, with the, at that time the head man of PP security! IT... seems when a PP client wanted to get back into their account there were three questions with their three answers.

THE PROBLEM that took 45 minutes of explaining that the PP client should not be forced to answer questions that is ON PUBLIC DOMAIN.

That means can be found out by "ANYONE" with $3.95, (or more,) and your name, and email address.

And IF you have ever bought, or get a "anything," on the net with your name, and email address, all info connected to the name, and email address can be used to find out.

1 What is your mother's maiden name....

2. What was your fathers middle name and

3. What school did you first attend.

AND INSTEAD of using anything connected to any "PUBLIC Domain," info, I logged into my PP account, the nest morning, and just for kicks and grins, went and looked up the Q & A  choices that USED to be PUBLIC DOMAIN answers!....

BUT to my happy surprise...

What was you mother's maiden name, the USER could input ... Godzilla or BuggyBunny123456 or what ever, and BINGO, the protocol was CHANGED, over night, to the BETTERMENT of PP clients, and all PP support!

So if any Protocol takes 21 (TWENTY ONE) Days for a mistake on NOT the PP CLIENTS part, like a HOLD on a NO Sale, NO Item, Return, than it SHOULD be "CHANGED," for the benefit of ALL 385 MILLION PP's clients, and all of PP's fantastic, "hands tied," support personal!

And that is what I see from my 72 years of experience, and 20 years with Paypal (see I know how to spell it out)!

That's my expert opinion and I'm sticking to it! LOL!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.