Your funds will be available on help ?

icyycarl

On eBay it states that my funds would be available 2 days ago. Help ? and a buyer has filed a dispute to **bleep** me off and to delay my funds arrival.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@icyycarl

Are they pending in your Paypal balance as part of the new seller hold or not showing at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

icyycarl

Not a new seller, all my recent sales were instant. This one is sketchy. It's on hold for no apparent reason. The buyer doesnt want to respond to the dispute when I provided sufficient evidence.

Login to Me Too

icyycarl

The buyer stated that I would not ship his item and that I was scamming him but I was in the process of shipping the item and it was going to be delivered days before ETA. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@icyycarl

ok well funds are always held if a dispute is started.

If you haven't shipped the item then refund.

If you have shipped it then provide Paypal with the tracking number.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

icyycarl

It has been provided since I got the shipping label. He wanted to make me mad and make my funds get on hold. I would want this case to be closed. He isnt responding to any of my messages

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@icyycarl

ok then if he filed a dispute for non receipt of item it will close when...

1. He does not escalate to a claim and times out at 20 days.

2. He recieves the item and closes it. 

3. The dispute is at the claim stage and Paypal review your tracking number to show the item was delivered. (Normally 10 days post escalating to a claim).

No buyer is going to close a dispute until they have received the item in case they need to change it from 'non receipt' TO 'not as described'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.