Your automatic transfer couldn't be completed

omenix44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, today i got this message :"

We weren't able to transfer your available balance from your PayPal account to your credit or debit card. We're sorry, but you won't be able to use this card to receive payments and withdraw funds anymore.

If you already have another U.S. bank account or card linked to your PayPal account, please select it to use for withdrawals from your PayPal account. If you don't have another withdrawal method already linked, please add a new one.

You have until 05/29/2020 to choose a different U.S. bank account or card, and you'll still be able to receive funds into your PayPal account until that date. If you haven't chosen a different one by then, you won't be able to receive funds into your account until you add one."

Does anyone know fix or cause of this problem?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

emil0555
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Last month it worked fine and now this.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

//

I ja imam isti problem. Prosli mjesec je radilo bez problema i sad odjednom ovo .

Znas li mozda sta je problem?

Login to Me Too

optimanet
New Community Member

Hello.

We just had the same problem yesterday with our account. Same exact message. 

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Login to Me Too

sabre_RS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, guys.

I got the same problem today.

My card is valid until 2022, and I used it for the last few years without any issue. Why is it now blocked?

Do I need to connect another card or I can make withdrawal with current one?

Login to Me Too

BennyVee
New Community Member
Do you still have this problem ?
Login to Me Too

Moustafa1337
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem and it give me to 29/6 . so anyone can help me with this ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omenix44 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moustafa1337
Contributor
Contributor

I read all of this but I still don't know how can I solve this , and to know I got success withdraw before 3 months but my balance now I can't take it I don't know how , there is no way to speak with any customer service maybe they can help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.