You have recently updated your order information

Karen712
Contributor
Contributor

Been using paypal for years and have just got the following message on our account.

'You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification'

I am a bit concerned as I am not aware of making any changes on paypal and paypal office hours are shut so I cant chat to them. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Karen712, @draglion, @maidofshade, and @Obakawaii,

I'm sorry to hear about the confusing messaging that you're seeing. If there's nothing being held, this sounds like it could be a bug. Please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and log in, then click Contact us to report the issue to our technicians. Include any specifics you can, and they can reach back out to your directly if any further information is needed.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

draglion
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal users,

I just got the same message:

'You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification'

There were 2 transactions for the same person  within 3 days and items will be sent with combined shipping to him.

Just wondering what has happen, why this message has appeared on paypal transaction page.

No idea what has happen.Payment was already sent to my bank account. 

Any helps are welcome.

Best regards,

draglion

Login to Me Too

maidofshade
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same message. I was going into each of my PayPal transactions and loading in the Australia Post tracking number as I had just sent their item. A few times the system said it was busy, so I went back into the same transaction to check if the tracking number had been accepted and was recorded on the sale - it was, but that's when this message appeared at the top of the screen.

Same as everyone else, I have already received my funds, so this message is confusing to me too.

Helen

Maid of Shade

Login to Me Too

Obakawaii
New Community Member

This thread came up while I was googling it, so I'll toss in my experience, too.

I deal with digital goods, so when I was going through my paid invoices to mark them as "processed", I got the message "You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification."

But it does appear that I got the money anyway, and it is set to transfer to my bank.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Karen712, @draglion, @maidofshade, and @Obakawaii,

I'm sorry to hear about the confusing messaging that you're seeing. If there's nothing being held, this sounds like it could be a bug. Please visit https://www.paypal-support.com and log in, then click Contact us to report the issue to our technicians. Include any specifics you can, and they can reach back out to your directly if any further information is needed.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Missingcord
Contributor
Contributor

I also had this message a few moments ago. I just went to check the tracking number for a item that sold on july 21. I see that message at the top.

Login to Me Too

milosea
Contributor
Contributor

i have problem  about "You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification." help me 

Login to Me Too

Ebook

I don't have a tracking ID. Because I sell digital products like eBooks. So what can I do for this?  Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

jepoi11

hi! i have the same prob... did you receive your money within 7 days? does the buyer need to click something in their account to confirm that the digital service is delivered? thank you

Login to Me Too

cmbiz

I provide services. My money is on hold. There is a message " You have successfully updated order information. You'll get your money within 7days of verification." What exactly does ""verification "" mean? My customer told me that she verified. But i have no notifications of that . This is my first time receiving money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.