You have recently updated your order information

Karen712
Contributor
Contributor

Been using paypal for years and have just got the following message on our account.

'You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification'

I am a bit concerned as I am not aware of making any changes on paypal and paypal office hours are shut so I cant chat to them. 

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Sandrrito
New Community Member

Please, if you have got any answer regarding your question. Please share it with us.

Login to Me Too

RahulBs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am using PayPal From Previous Two Years. 

This Issue also happened to me. I analyzed this issue only happens if your account is new and if your account does not receive 3 transaction in a month, this process runs again and again. So this means this only happens with not active PayPal Account.

Don't Worry, This is not a big deal it automatically transfer money under 7 days.

Login to Me Too

Maich234
"You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.... " does this mean the item has been confirmed by buyer as received and hold will be lifted?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201216b
Contributor
Contributor
No they're scamming you is my opinion of what this means
Login to Me Too

mattyboi
Contributor
Contributor

How did you solve your issue? I too use Paypal for receiving payments for services/salary. Im looking for answers too 🙂

Login to Me Too

Temp20201216b
Contributor
Contributor
Have the same issue fixing to just issue refunds to everyone who has bought from me if I can't have my hard earned funds then PayPal dang sure don't get to keep it
Login to Me Too

ushindi
New Community Member

i have also received this message on my first transaction and now i have to wait for seven days. i just hope this wont be the case in the next transaction

Login to Me Too

LETHIKIEUANH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , Have you received your money from Paypal now?

Login to Me Too

I have the same problem. The funds are pending. The money is not appearing in my account and I have a message: The order information has been updated. You will receive the money within 7 days from the date of verification. I returned the money several times. The person who sent the money doesn't know what's going on either. We have a signed contract and the advance payment is still pending. More than 7 days have passed. I have tried several times. I use paypal for work. I receive payouts to my PayPal account. It's not very professional. The bot on the help screen doesn't know the answer. The hotline is closed. Beautiful day.
Login to Me Too

rosariofzz
Have you solved that problem? I am in the same situation as you and I don’t know what to do it’s been 9 days since that message and the money is still pending on hold.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.