Yeehe, iYeehe, China wire transfers

JohnnyMK
New Community Member
I recently chatted with a partner from a game translations company named Yeehee in terms of becoming a freelance translator for Yeehe (the website is called 'iYeehe'). Upon discussing payment methods for completed projects, I was told that since that's a China based company, "there are certain restrictions on PayPal and exceeding this will lead to the account being blocked for a time, so using PayPal in China isn't all that convenient and will sometimes lead to late payments"and that payments are completed only via wire transfers directly to bank accounts. I need to ask if anyone in here knows anything about that, if this is valid information about PayPal or if this is some kind of scam to hack bank accounts, etc. I could use all the feedback I can get. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

FelipeHazel
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, did you try? I applied to this translation job as well and I was wondering if is it a scam or someone to tell me it isn't

Login to Me Too

kathiucyamendes
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, guys, what was your experience? I have the same questions.

Login to Me Too

FelipeHazel
Contributor
Contributor

I don't actually know, after some weeks they told me that I didn't passed the test. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.