Wrong label, purchased from eBay on correct site?

cjtex
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a small seller. I had one sale last Thursday, purchased label on eBay (I use paypal pymts) and delivered the package to PO Friday morning. Just one sale. Next day I looked to check on tracking and I needed to enter tracking number, didn't know why. I tried to enter it and it would not accept it, said it had been used before. Long story, result is that I am told that I printed the wrong label. Always possible, however, when I go to the correct listing and look at See Paypal Details, paypal shows the payment of label to the correct buyer, correct address. eBay says I made the error. I'm wondering if eBay made the error. How can I contact Paypal directly and ask them without asking for resolution? And I'm assuming it will be an agreement that the error was mine lol - and it could have been!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Cjtex.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to update tracking information for an item on the transaction details page on the PayPal website.

I would advise you to please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are currently using. If you can then try this again on a different browser to see if that helps.

David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Cjtex.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to update tracking information for an item on the transaction details page on the PayPal website.

I would advise you to please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are currently using. If you can then try this again on a different browser to see if that helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.