Won’t put my bank account back on my PayPal account

Dineenmia
Contributor
Contributor
Very disappointed that I didn’t actually y know how to work the app and I was putting my credit card on there and deleted my bank account but had my debit card I. There and they won’t let me put it back on there. They were really nasty like I’m not paying for any services. I always pay my bills and had this account over 10 years and all of a sudden they tell me I can’t take money out of my paypal credit. I’m just so disgusted with PayPal now.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Dineenmia,

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to re-add your bank, that definitely sounds frustrating. Can you provide more information regarding when you encounter the issue while trying to add the bank? Do you receive any error messages? At what point in the process do you have problems? Any information you can provide the community will help us assist in the issue. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.