Won't let me pay for postage label with reserved funds

Galapogod
Contributor
Contributor
  • I've recently sold a few things on eBay, the first items all sold with no problems and money was sent straight to my account with no problems. Then the last items I've sold, eBay has held the funds... (I'm not sure why because I've completed a sale over 90 days ago and the items I've sold recently have all arrived to the buyers without problems)... Which is fine anyway, I get that they do it for security. 
  • I've read that you can pay for postage with the held funds but whenever I try to pay for postage through eBay or PayPal it fails. It's not taking the funds that are held, it's trying to take money from my registered card which has no money on it. So now I'm unable to send these items to the buyers because I have no funds to do it.
  • So when I try to create a postage label the only option of funding source I have is my registered card, not my PayPal funds.

Does anyone know a way around this so I can pay for my postage with my held funds?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.