Won’t Transfer my funds to debit Acc.

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Wendy,   I appreciate you taking the time to contact us about adding a bank. I can sense the confusion regarding adding bank or card on your PayPal account. If you are trying to withdraw funds on your account, you can only transfer this to any Australian bank account or US bank account. Debit or credit cards can only be used as a funding source. this is also why when you were adding your MasterCard, this is recognized still as a card. I am glad to have clarified this for you. We appreciate your business. Thank you for using PayPal. We'll be glad to hear from you if you need clarification or further assistance. You may also call us at 1-800-073-263 or +61-2-8223-9500 between 8 am to 8 pm AEST Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 7 pm AEST Saturday and Sunday.   Sincerely, Vanessa PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor
My reply: Still does not rectify papypal identifying my personal “MasterCard savings/debit card” as a credit card! My card is not a credit card it’s a “Debit card” I don’t have a bank account only a debit card.. totally useless having a Paypal Acc. When I can’t transfer my money to my personal MasterCard debit/bank Acc. Closing it down now totally useless
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.