Withrawal did not transfer to bank

leoventosa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, on November 10,2019 , I transfered my account balance to my bank. It's been a over a week now and it still has not been transferred to my bank. Unfortunately, after doing some research I realized that Bank account name and paypal name need to be the same. My paypal name is different from my bank account name. Would the refund be transferred back to my paypal automatically? Or is there some alternative way to continue the transfer to bank? I tried contacting support but got no response. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dian

Hey @ leoventosa,

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you withdrew money to your ban but have not received this. You later found out that the name on your PayPal account and bank does not match.

Inmost cases the money will still be added to your bank account, Even if the name is not a full match. As long as the bank accepts the withdrawal it should be fine. I would advise to make sure the name is the same for the next time. If the bank denies the withdrawal the funds will be added  back to your PayPal balance. This can take a few days as well. We would advise waiting for 2 weeks, and to contact us if the withdrawal has not been added to your bank or PayPal balance after 2 weeks.

I hope you have received the withdrawal in the meantime.

Dian

Login to Me Too

leoventosa
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted the paypal support and said that they had requested a Trace ID to the bank to know where the missing funds are located. I was wondering what would happen if the bank doesn't respond because I was told that it would depend on the bank. Has there been any cases in which funds does not get back to paypal balance nor the bank balance? Because i'm really worried.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.