Withholding money

Wcshields73
New Community Member

PayPal is holding my money as a business deal when it was given as gas money and accidentally sent as a sale. The person who sent me the money happens to be my private gay lover who is married and has a top position in the army. After I told PayPal customer service this. They said I had to call him and have him change it. He never used the app before and has deleted it. So I'm supposed to let PayPal call a secretary at the Pentagon to ask a major member about a 30$ transaction, risk my relationship his marriage his career and all the **bleep**ing rest of polite society so PayPal can *bleep*. **bleep** them in their uppity **bleep**. They have threatened to expose me because of my hostile emails. Just give me the **bleep**ing money and I will delete the app and never *bleep* with the company ever again. *bleep* *bleep*

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wcshields73 

Or maybe bleeping teach him to send using the correct option in the future instead of you being abusive and blaming everyone else for his mistake?

Its down to how the payment was SENT to an account.

1. If sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see the recipient as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If sent using the send money > family / friends option then the recipient would have the payment instantly with no fee.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.