Withheld funds

Michelle152
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item on e bay and was paid for via PayPal but it was a different PayPal ( set up a few months ago ) the item was collected in person within a few hours but 3 days later my funds are still on hold. I can't add any tracking obviously and added it as being processed. Not sure what else to do to get my funds. Please help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michelle152 

Did you list item as local pick only on eBay? 

You said you were paid by PayPal but to a different PayPal? Account? Do you have access to this PayPal account? Is the email address confirmed? If you marked the PayPal payment as Order Processed so I guess you do have access to this PayPal account. Ask the buyer to 'confirm receipt' on their end of the transaction to release funds or you may have to wait up to 21 days before it is released if tracking number verification can't be performed by eBay or PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Michelle152
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously this is my PayPal account and I've had confirmation from the buyer that it has been collected and they have left positive feedback. The item was pick up only so like I said i can't add a tracking number. I don't see what else I can do. Thanks for the reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.