Withdrew to the wrong Account

reyalvin_ph
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have 2 bank accounts (PHP and USD) linked to my Paypal. The thing is, I accidentally withdrew PHP amount to the USD Account. I am unsure if this will go through or will fail. Please enlighten me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_April

Hello @reyalvin_ph

If the bank rejected the transfer the funds will typically be returned to the PayPal balance within 14 business days from the withdraw date.

If you don't see the funds returned to the PayPal balance please contact Customer Support. You can locate their contact number by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_April

Hello @reyalvin_ph,

You will need to check with your bank directly to find out if they will accept or reject the transfer. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

reyalvin_ph
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_April ,

Hmm, I did call them and they said that they rejected the transfer. Just wanted to know what happens next. Should I wait? Should I call Paypal? Thank you for your response btw. And thank you in advance if you have an answer for this message too.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_April

Hello @reyalvin_ph

If the bank rejected the transfer the funds will typically be returned to the PayPal balance within 14 business days from the withdraw date.

If you don't see the funds returned to the PayPal balance please contact Customer Support. You can locate their contact number by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

reyalvin_ph
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds good! Thank you @PayPal_April !! AWESOME!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

@reyalvin_ph

Glad I could help. 🙂 

-April 

Login to Me Too

RVLD27

Hi! @reyalvin_ph ! I'm also from the PH and I have encountered the same issue. I'd like to message you to know how you were able to resolve this

Login to Me Too

reyalvin_ph
Contributor
Contributor

@RVLD27, my bank rejected the transfer when I called Customer Service. As per Paypal Help, it'll take 14 business days for the money to reflect in my Paypal account. I would suggest that you call your bank's Customer Service and ask the status of the transfer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.