Withdrawn Money

BornTheDude
Contributor
Contributor
So yesterday at 3.30ish i withdrew money from my PayPal account to my bank...which I have done before... However it has not arrived in my bank account yet...and previously it was within a couple of hours...
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BornTheDude

2-72 hours in the UK, seems to be a bit slower at the moment after the bank hols.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rik71
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. PayPal have changed the way you withdraw money so it probably relates to that. Be nice to get some confirmation from PayPal and info on when it will be fixed though. 

Login to Me Too

BornTheDude
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed. On the site it says that it has completed but my bank still has not received the money
Login to Me Too

Rik71
Contributor
Contributor

The message on PayPal when you withdraw says it transfers 'Usually in 2 hours' whereas the email confirmation says ' It usually takes 2-3 working days for transfers like this to be processed'. It should be pretty much instant. Normally is for me. Very frustrating when you're reliant on that money coming through.

Login to Me Too

Rik71
Contributor
Contributor

Okay I've found a fix for this. If you withdraw the money using the PayPal phone app rather than logging in through your browser, the money goes straight through to your bank account as normal.

Login to Me Too

BornTheDude
Contributor
Contributor
Oh damn lol. I didn't think of that as i have only recently got the app lol. Guess i will just have to wait and see what happens. The money is no longer in my PayPal account so fingers crossed it will be in by tuesday night
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.