Withdrawl

hcchloe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone! I was make a mistake while link a bank account to windrawl a fund. Unfortunately, i was type Card information instead of bank account. Til now, 7 days im still not received my funds. What should i do?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hcchloe 

Allow 14 working days and if the funds haven't bounced back to your account or transferred then contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jaguh
Contributor
Contributor

more than 45 days and my bank says there is no trace of any transaction from PayPal. Resolution link doesnt work on Paypal site neither does the helpline number. This is so pathetic. Paypal is not responding to any inquiry.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaguh 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jaguh
Contributor
Contributor

you are all automated response bots. **bleep** Paypal...worst of american business ethic....helpline doesnt work...fake number....facebook page is bot responded...**bleep** PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaguh 

Firstly i post the information that i can to help you and those options DO work.

I could give you other options to get around the bot if you ask politely. However I am not going to give up my own time to respond to someone who is rude.

Secondly I am not in America and as you have not said what country you were in I could only give you general information.

Lastly this is a user to user COMMUNITY forum and not paypal customer services, so if you can't be polite to other users of this forum then you won't get any help in the future, so bye then. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jaguh
Contributor
Contributor

You are not providinf any worthwhile information just pointing to the obvious options.

I got evicted from the hostel where i was staying because the money I made busting my **bleep** was stolen by Paypal and not credited in my account.

If I was not on the street I would show you propoer courtesy.

You really want to help me then I am in Malaysia and I am a foreign student.

Give me something that can resolve my issue and I shall apologize to you everyday for the rest of my life.

I tried the facebook page..I get same response "the issue is escalated and we will get back to you"

I try calling them them the Malaysia number doesnt dial.

I send them an email i get the same reply as the facebook...

Tell me what else to try...I beg you

Login to Me Too

Jaguh
Contributor
Contributor

OK i apologize for my rude behavior.

Kindly help me out with my issue please.

Login to Me Too

destiny786
New Community Member

Hello

I initiated a withdrawal request on 11 Nov. Till now i have not received the amount. How should i track ??

Transaction ID80E157149P059913A

Thank You

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@destiny786 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.